2020 is finally coming to an end. We can all agree that it has been a difficult one. But I hope you all have some amazing food. Let’s take a look back of our favorite 2020 recipes.
2020, what a year! No doubt this is one of the most memorable years we would ever counter.
For many, these have been dark times and things may never be “normal” again. And even though it may take some time, I hope you are able to find a little bit of joy, brighter days are ahead of us.
Happy New Year! May the coming year bring us joy and peace.
Now, let’s take a look back to our 2020 Top 6 Recipes!
5. One Layer Lemon Sour Cream Cake – This easy cake is made with mostly baking pantry items. All you need to get are lemons & sour cream. Moist with a hint of citrus & tart.
4. Purple Sweet Potato Tapioca Pudding – These pudding are naturally colored w/ purple sweet potato, flavored with coconut milk & filled with chewy tapioca pearls. Pretty & tasty!
3. Creamy Lobster Macaroni and Cheese – Upgrade your mac and cheese with lobster chunks. Easy & quick with not many ingredients. Perfectly creamy!
2. Banana Butter Mochi – These Hawaiian butter mochi is chewy on the inside with a soft banana center & a crispy crust. They’re gluten free & freeze well too.
1. Easy Sushi Bake – It’s like a sushi roll in casserole form. Layers with imitation crab, avocado, Furikake & rice. Serve with roasted seaweed. A fun dish to share with the family!
BONUS – My Favorite Recipe of the Year:
Seafood Chowder – This chowder is loaded with shrimps, cod, scallops & clams. It’s creamy, hearty & comforting. It reminded me the days at the pier with a bowl of good chowder.