Right before the new year, let’s do a count down of our favorite 6 recipes of 2016!
It’s that time of the year again! Hope you had a pretty good 2016. If 2016 hasn’t been too nice to you, you have a brand new year ahead of you. 😉
This year, the blog got a major update. It got a new host (from Bluehost to DreamHost) and it got a new theme. It took a little work, but the transition went well. I am happy that the blog looks more clean and more mobile friendly.
Foodwise, it has been a creative year. I have been inspired and developed many good recipes that I am proud of. My personal favorite is Lychee-Ginger Granita. I’m hoping to continue and bring your more awesome recipes in this coming year.
Thank you very much for following along and your sweet supports. Wish you good health and happiness in 2017! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Meanwhile, let’s take a look back at our 6 favorite recipes in 2016!
6. Roasted Banana Souffles – This is no doubt one of my favorite desserts! Light and airy with an intense banana flavors. Perfect for a date night!
5. Coffee Glazed Baked Chocolate Chip Donuts – I was just thinking about these mini baked donuts a couple days ago. Moist & easy to make. Who wouldn’t love the combo of coffee and chocolate?
4. Vietnamese Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Thighs – Nicely charred, fragrant, juicy & flavorful. This chicken thigh will leave you begging for more. Don’t forget to serve with the sweet and sour pickled vegetables. Perfectly balanced!
3. Steak Tacos – An easy taco dish. Nothing fancy. Quick and delicious!
2. Hong Kong Soy Sauce Pan-Fried Noodles – A classic Hong Kong street food dish. Thin egg noodles stir-fried in a sweet and savory soy sauce mixture. Bring me back all the memories from the old times!
1. Curry-Roasted Brussels Sprouts – Surprise, but not too surprise! Roasted Brussels sprouts were tossed with aromatic curry powder and then served with sweet dried cranberries. Definitely one of the best vegetable dishes ever!