Today is the last day of 2014. It has been a big year for The Missing Lokness. It has a brand new look and address. And of course, there have been some amazing recipes. I am looking forward to seeing what is coming for 2015.
Let’s do a count down on our favorite 6 recipes this year!
6. Beef Curry Udon – It is one of my favorites! I am actually making it for dinner tomorrow. Warm comfort food for a cold winter night.
5. Portobello Mushroom Fries – A fun, healthy and tasty side dish. Meaty and crispy. Forget about your regular French fries. These are burgers’ best friend!
4. Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting – Moist banana cupcakes with crunchy chocolate chips and creamy savory frosting. Perfect ending for any meals.
3. Chocolate Dipped Frozen Banana Bites – These bites are super addictive, but no worries, they are pretty healthy. Eat up!
2. Taiwanese Minced Pork Rice – Ground pork cooked with star anise, rock sugar, soy sauce, Chinese-five spices, and fried shallots. Savory satisfaction in every bite. How can you say no?
1. Baked Salmon with Honey and Thyme – Absolutely deserves to be on 1st place! A great blend of sweetness and savory. Super easy! I make this at least once a month.
Happy New Year!!! See you around!