I love garlic toast, especially the ones in restaurants. It is good that I have found this recipe. It is way too easy to make. I will never buy the frozen garlic toasts in the supermarkets again. These new toasts were amazing. Bryan loves them too. It was so good that I had to make extra for dinner. Tasty!
Easy Garlic Toast (Adapted from tasteofhome.com)
– 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temperature)
– 1 garlic clove (minced)
– ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
– 1/3 – ½ loaf French bread
- In a small bowl, smashed the minced garlic lightly with a big spoon. Add the butter, and dried oregano. Mix everything together with a big fork. Season with a pinch of salt. Taste to try, and adjust to your own taste.
- Cut about 6 slices 1-inch thick toasts with the French bread.
- In a large pan over medium-low heat, toast one side of the bread slices for a few minutes. Turn the bread over and spread the butter on each toasts. Return the toasts in the pan, and cook until golden brown in both sides. Serve immediately.